Archive for julio 2012
EN EL CAMPUS TEC TENENOS UN CLIENTE QUE VA A NECESITAR IMPLEMENTAR ESTA CERTIFICACIÓN COMBINADA.TENEMOS QUE CAPACITAR GENTE EN AMBAS. ALGUNO DE UDS. ESTA INTERESADO O CONOCE A ALGUIEN INTERESADO? LES AGRADECERÍA AVISARNOS A INCUBADORA@TEC.COM.GT
En Converciencia 2012:
Mobile web application developer phonegap cordova
Microsoft asp.Net and sql server .Net framework 4.0
Visual studio 2008 and 2010
C# and vb.Net
Sql server 2008 and 2010
Salary: $28,000 dollars us per year
If you have the skills required for this job posting, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Technical skills required:
• At least 5 years experience in .Net and sql server programming c# and vb.Net .Net framework 3.5 And 4.0
• At least 1 year experience developing mobile web applications. Having developed several demonstrable mobile web applications a big plus.
• Good working experience developing web applications using html5, css3, jquery, json, java script, ajax and related mobile technologies
• Experience with at least one mobile web applications development api
• Excellent english written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skill
Technical skills desired:
• Experience developing with phonegap and phonegap plugins
• Experience with developing mobile web applications for offline use
• Experience developing native mobile applications for ios and android
Software progressions corporation is seeking highly experienced software engineers with demonstrated hands on expert level skills in asp.Net and sql server.
This person will have deep and broad technical skills in .Net, sql server and related microsoft technologies/products as well as solid architecture and design skills.
Expert-level expertise with asp.Net, xml and web services.
Experience with large-scale applications in a leadership role.
Expert-level competency in vb.Net.
Broad experience with .Net framework 3.0/3.5/4.0
Broad experience with ado.Net
Demonstrable experience developing solution architecture.
Leadership experience throughout the software lifecycle.
Develop ui/ux centered applications with great user-centered experiences and applications in web-based and/or mobile applications.
Cross browser development (chrome, firefox, safari, ie) and web usability and interface design knowledge of ajax libraries.
Windows azure development experience is a plus.
Technical skills desired:
Windows azure and sql azure development experience
Training or speaking experience (mct or similar)
Wcf, wpf/silverlight, or wf experience
Security, including cas and wcs
Familiarity with agile development methodologies
Additional skills and competencies:
Master degree in computer science, or equivalent work experience
Must be a self-starter who requires minimal supervision
Experienced in problem solving, and able to follow a methodical implementation process
Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills, ability to handle diverse situations, multiple projects and rapidly changing priorities
Ability to communicate with clients at all levels